Please click here if you statement is for charges:Prior to April 1, 2017
After April 1, 2017
For information on the new Bassett Health Network scheduling, registration and billing system:
For services received prior to April 1, 2017
We have numbered the important sections of a sample MedSPAR billing statement below. Please read the corresponding descriptions to better understand your own statement.
Click To Enlarge Image
- Provider Information. The name of the provider rendering medical services.
- Payment Options. This section gives our options for making a payment. We accept Master Card, VISA, and Discover. You can also complete the amount paid and mail in a check in the envelope provided. Online payments are processed at www.medspar.com.
- Name and Address of Responsible Party. You may update your address in the space provided to the right of this section and return to MedSPAR in the envelope provided.
- MedSPAR Invoice Number. A unique identification number that identifies the account. Please use this number when making an online payment, or when writing or calling our office.
- Visit Information. Account details including dates of service and description of services.
- Charges, Payments, and Adjustments. Summary of charges, and any payments, including personal and insurance payments and adjustments, leaving the amount due.
- Amount Due. The amount you owe.
- Important Account Information. This section contains a message that lets you know the current status of the account.
*The reverse side of your MedSPAR billing statement includes a section for updating your insurance information. It also provides additional information on payment options and your medical provider's financial assistance program.